This view allow to search an asset on the active network, this feature is available through a Relay connexion as well.
- Search bar : you can tape any asset name with or without * to specify that the name can be longer (or include childs).
- Filter options : customize the search this include :
- Number maximum of result
- Filter a specific asset type
- Strict search
- Result of your search.
Note : to avoid useless request, the tool keep in cache the last keyword used, searching a second time with the same keyword will simply reuse the last result.
Search result and Right click menu
- The right click menu allow you to interact with the selected asset
- The column various provide some additional information's such as :
- [IPFS] means that the asset contains an IPFS hash.
- [R] means that the asset is reissuable.
Right click menu
- Add in bookmark : this will add the selected asset into the bookmark list and allow you to navigate through the asset hierarchy.
- Navigate : this will directly open the asset navigator view and let you see the asset in a tree view with more details.
- Preview : this item will launch a webview to preview the asset.
- Open IFPS and Open IPFS with will open the IPFS hash into your web-browser.
- Export owner list will generate a list of owners and save it in your user data profile folder.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured multi-format Help generator